Friday, April 16, 2010

April Training Plans

I've come up with my running schedule for the remaining of April. I really need to get back into the high miles if I'm going to be able to have time to taper for my possible participation in The North Face Endurance Challenge in Washington, D.C. on June 5.

I'm also going to begin posting my other workout schedules starting next week. This will include: lifting, other cardio, and core workouts. If I have time, I'll try to include diet/nutrition plans too.

I have to travel to Atlanta on 25-27 for work, so hopefully that won't affect my Sunday run on the 25th. Other than that, I'm fairly confident in the schedule below:

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Brian, for sticking with the plan! I know it helps me as well to write out my run schedule..

    ReplyDelete